Our restaurant boasts a 5 star ‘Scores on the Doors’ food hygiene rating, is open 24/7 and offers a warm, friendly atmosphere. We aim to provide high-quality meals and service at a reasonable price. Our extensive menu includes Breakfast and Grill, Vegetarian options, snacks and of course, our daily Chef’s Specials range.
Our Carvery, available Sunday to Thursday, offers two freshly roasted joints of meat, selected from high quality Welsh Leg of Lamb, Topside of Beef, Leg of Pork, Turkey Breast and Honey Roast Gammon. Served with a selection of fresh seasonal vegetables, potatoes and all the trimmings associated with a British Roast, it offers terrific value at just £7.25 for a single course or £9.25 for 2 courses and is available from 5pm, and Sundays from noon. Make sure to get in quick as it doesn’t hang around!!
View Our Menus
Our meal deals provide even better value for money. We offer a voucher menu, so you won’t need any money, just your £6.00 meal voucher. We also offer a great range of take-away meals, such as freshly baked pizzas, fish & chips, and many more.
Group discounts are available for pre-booked parties of 10 or more & we can cater for all occasions, whether Business Lunch or Birthday Celebration. get in touch if you’d like further details.
Our Restaurant Loyalty Card
We’ve launched a great-value scheme. When you purchase 10 meals over the value of £6.50, you get the 11th meal absolutely free!
- One card per driver, cannot be used by anyone else
- One stamp per transaction, not one stamp per meal
- The card must be presented at the till when ordering
- It is not possible to merge two loyalty cards
- The management reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any point
- If this card is being misused then the management will make the decision whether or not to withdrawn it
- Once you receive 10 stamps, you will receive the 11th meal of your choice
- Main meals only, starters/sweets/drinks are not included
If you’re interested in having your own restaurant loyalty card, please ask a member of staff.
We would love to hear your feedback – whether good or bad – and answer any questions you may have, so please contact us today.